Now these days, we are using many electric kitchen tools for making kitchen work more simple but do you know without proper management the electric tools can be super dangerous.
According to Wikipedia, on average of thousands of people die due to getting an electric shock in the USA. And it is a little similar in every country 🌎.
So you have to know why can electric kitchen tools be dangerous and how you can protect yourself from this type of danger.
If you read this article properly you get an idea about all things…
So let’s start…
Note- The points which I am included in this article are my experienced problems, maybe these points will differ from person to person.😍
why can electric kitchen tools be dangerous with their problems?
Electric tools are pretty good and it is also very safe but sometimes it creates problems while using, so you have to know about why electric kitchen tools are dangerous.
The 4 dangers in electric kitchen tools
It is the most important and dangerous thing with every electric tool and especially in high power-consuming tools.
As I tell you before more than a thousand people die every year only in the USA. And it is rising day by day because now we are using many electric tools daily.
Not only that some people also badly injured by electric tools so this is the most crucial danger of kitchen electric kitchen tools.
You can consider this point as good and also bad because electric kitchen tools are very powerful so they make your kitchen task more simple, but due to its high speed, many people are harming their body parts.
So my strong suggestion to choose the best and speed adjustable kitchen tool, which comes with a protector.
For adding more features in the electric kitchen device the company’s are added more electric equipment which make electric tools heavier.
And as you know heavy tools are created difficulties while operating them so sometimes the heavy ness of electric tool damage our body parts.
Heating is another issue of electric kitchen tools, it also a big problem in old electric kitchen tools. When we use any electric device it produces heat so many people burned their hands due to lack of awareness.
Note – Not every electric kitchen tools have a heating problem, some of them are have heating problems that can damage you.
Don’t worry I will give you a solution to all those points.
The electric kitchen tools are made with many working components so they needed more Maintainance than other manual tools. Without proper Maintainance, it will create problems and maybe it will not work.
So if you purchase any type of electric kitchen tools you have to take care of them.
- Hard to fix issues:
Another difficulty you face in electric kitchen tools is fixing issues. If sometimes electric tools are not working properly you might not able to fix it in yourself because it has many electric components.
Except – if you are an electrical student or if you have experience of doing this type of thing so you can do this easy but if you are a normal user, maybe it will hard for you.
Safety rules when using electrical appliances in the kitchen
If you follow all safety rules you can reduce the percentage of getting an electric shock, so follow all steps you want to make safe yourself.
- Do not allow electric wires to come into contact with water because if your wire has any dent or cut, it can give you a strong electrical shock So keep the wire away from the water.
- After cleaning the electric kitchen with watery towels, don’t start the tools suddenly because it maybe gives you an electrical shock, so allow Kitchen tools to dry for a minute.
- Don’t do unnecessary things when your wire is plugged.
- Avoid touching the wire is a very simple but important point which you have to follow.
- Rechecking is a good habit you can apply it to your electric tools, just simply check all your electric kitchen tools every week or month.
- Don’t use a single tool for hours because it damages the body part of that tool.
- if you have free time, you can neutralize it for cleaning dust from electric tools.
- keep away the electric cable from the hot area because the hot(heated) area can damage your electric wire coating so it will dangerous for you.
How to make your electric kitchen tool safe
This is not rocket science you have to follow some points then you able to make your electric tools safer.
Points to make safe…..
- Use protection guards, which are usually available in the market. The protecting guard will protect your body parts from speedy moving parts in an electric kitchen tool.
- Use a cloth or any globs that will increase your hand safety, and also it can protect you from minor electric shock and heat so use a globe while using electric tools.
- Make a proper storing place for your electric kitchen tools, if you store your tools properly and take care of them they will safe from dust and other things so I recommend you to store your tools. Here you can check great kitchen tool organizer which definetly help you
Note- if your tools safe from dust so your tools will not get defects quickly.
- Wrap an extra layer of duck tape ➿ on your electric kitchen tools wires that will give you an extra layer of production.
- Use grips if you have any kitchen tool which has a handle so you can use handle grips that will help you to handle heavy items efficiently
Stop these 3 mistakes while using electric kitchen tools
- Most of the electric kitchen tools are not waterproof so you have to save those tools from water. Minor water spread doesn’t hurt the electric tools but the head drops of water able to damage your electric tool so Keep it away from water.
- Sometimes we continuously do work with our electric tools but do you know how this simple mistake harm your electric kitchen tool.
• it creates overheating problem.
• The overheat could be damage the outer layer of electrical wire.
• Maybe your tool will have some problem doing continuous work with electric tools.
So don’t use any electric kitchen tool for a long time continuously at the same time.
- Read all important points in the product Manual which is given by that electric kitchen tool company. Also always check the plugin wire before start any electric tool.
Conclusive treatment on why can electric kitchen tools be dangerous
In this article, we only discuss the problems of electric tools but we all know that without electric tools we can’t stay properly so it is true that electronic products like blood in our body so can’t bypass them.
Even we can’t ignore them because the tools are everywhere in our house so we have to learn about why electric kitchen tools can dangerous and how you can save yourself from these types of mistakes.
If you know all electric tools basic functions so you can save yourself from electric shock.
A personal request to you
I have a personal request to you if you get any good information from this article, please give nice comment dear I will waiting for your comment…
Here is some most asked and important question and answer for you.
Q.how can we organize big electric kitchen appliances?
We everyone use kitchen appliances some of them are big and also heavy so you have to organize them on the kitchen floor and you can also use big size boxes 📦 for organizing big electric kitchen appliances.
Q. How much electricity do kitchen appliances use?
There are various types of kitchen appliances in the market so we can’t tell the exact amount of electricity consumption of electric appliances but the most of electrical appliances which we use in our home need between 10w to 228w
Q. How is an electric kitchen chimney important for every Kitchen?
You don’t need an electric kitchen chimney if you cook outdoor, but if you work in your kitchen you need an electric chimney, the electric chimney help you in many ways
•it throws out smoke, bad smell from your kitchen.
• it maintains your kitchen room temperature.
• It works quickly.