Can you agree that mixing is boring and irritating work?
But it is important to do in cooking. Without mixing we can’t get the great flavour of food.
So don’t worry I know your problem and I try to give a deed knowledge about this before I start I want to tell you one small thing that happened to me.
Some days before some days I went to a friend’s house for a party and my friend take some mixing tools for making a cake. But he was not able to make the cake because they don’t know what must require mixing tools in the kitchen and their uses in the kitchen.
So if you don’t want to face something like that don’t worry here I will explain all about mixing tools.
So let’s discover something new!!
If you know which mixing tools are used in which place so you can easily manage your all mixing work.
And also you got an excellent idea about different types of tools
So let’s know first…
How many types of mixing tools use in the kitchen
As we know if you search for a mixing tool you will get many Verity of products, but the noted point is – every mixing tool is not suitable for all.
You can ask here what a perfect mixing tool…
What are mixing tools which perfect for all
Mixing tools are just simple tools that help you to mix your food or any other stuff properly.
There are many types like electric, manual and other but the tool which give better and more professional experience of cooking that called perfect.
So let’s find which mixing category is perfect for you and also let’s see which type of tools are most useful in the kitchen.
1. Electric mixing machine
Electric mixing tools or machines are mostly used for mixing a massive amount of ingredients.
It can mix up quickly any food ingredients and give you a smooth and perfect constancy batter.
Yes, the same small electric mixers are available in the market but I recommend that for cake shops or other people who mix a big amount of food or stuff on n daily based.
But if you don’t do a big amount of mixing work in the kitchen so don’t go with that.
2. Manual or hand mixer
I especially recommend this for normal or medium label usage, you can easily make your mixing work with this.
There are many different designs of mixing tools that are in the market and those are well made also comfortable for normal usage.
Here is a three type of manual hand mixers:
- Hand blender(mixer) with gears:
This type of blender work in the same principle as an electric mixer, in my opinion,
this is a comfortable mixer that doesn’t need any electricity.
So I prefer this for medium usage.
Let’s move on next one..are you ready for this…
- Hand blender without gears:
If I say the best feature of this is so simple you don’t need any guidance to use this.
But it has a little problem- it is a hand-operated tool so it will need your hand power to mix.
But this is not a big problem you can easily manage your daily mixing work with it.
And also it is easy to clean and manage. So my strong suggestion is to go with it.
- Tool For Folding work:
If you are going to make the cake, you need a mixer and a folder tool which help you to do creaming and mixing work.
I think you get a brief idea about the type of mixing tools in the kitchen and their uses but can you know how to use mixing kitchen tools properly while cooking?
If you don’t know, so you are missing a lot!! As a good cook, you have to know it.
5 perfect ways of using mixing tools
These are some quick cool methods which you can use while mixing.
Hold the mixer properly you can also use 2 hands for mixing, it can give you more flexibility and better balance.
1. Apply three(3) types of force while mixing anything
• Back and front: move your mixing tool back and front while mixing.
• Up and down: up and down technic useful because it mixes all compounds.
• Round motion: While mixing anything try the round technic it will create your batter more smooth.
Note: you can apply all three technics at the same time and believe me it will save your time.
2. If you using an electric mixer so check this point before you start mixing.
• Don’t put the electric mixer directly in the stuff which you want to mix because the electric mixer is powerful so if you put it directly in the mixable item so it can scatter everywhere.
3. Use the folding tool while you going to mix some ingredients because this technique mixes all elements properly.
And especially it is very helpful in cake making.
4. Liquid mixers are easy to mix you can easily do this by following these steps but if you’re going to mix something rough item so you have to slowly mix it.
I think you’re clear about mixing tools in the kitchen and their uses but using tools without knowing the benefits or advantages is like finding a black cat in a dark home.
So let’s know the important advantages…
Advantages of mixing machine or tool
Really if you going to use mixing tools and equipment in your kitchen, you got many advantages in your kitchen work and also indirectly in your life.
1. Save your time: You got a great advantage which is time, yes perfect mixing needed mixing techie and also time, but if you use those simple mixing tools so your most of time will save.
And you use those free time for your extra work or your family.
2. Better flavour: can you know that when you mixed anything properly that gives good flavour
Because the compound of any mixture will open and it gives great flavour to the food while you mix properly.
3. You can mix every type of food properly and the great part is- your hand will not get dirty while mixing.
You got lots of mixing tools for the kitchen But the most important thing use those tools properly,
I think I have given you information about mixing tools in the kitchen and their uses in simple words.
If you got some knowledge from this article so please tell me your thoughts in the comment section I will wait for you.
Have a nice kitchen journey!!