If your click on this article so probably you have lots of confusion about how to use a mixer grinder juicer or how to use mixer grinder.
If you learn how to use mixer grinder properly so you will be able to mix more efficiently and faster.
So are you ready to know how to use a mixer grinder?
how to use mixer grinder?
Here is good news for you! Do you know most of the mixer grinder working principle is same so you can easily learn it…
Here are the steps of how to use a mixer grinder?
- Set up your mixer grinder on a flat surface and plug in the power 🔌, after that…
- collect all the ingredients, and if you have more than one ingredient you can separate them, so you can mix without a problem
- Now take the mixing container or jar, remember there are such types of mixing containers like…
- Juice making jars(containers)
- Dry ingredient mixer
- wet grinding jars
- batter making jars
You have to identify which type of jar you will use, and it depends on your ingredients,
For Example= if you have dry ingredients so you have to use a dry Dry ingredient mixer.
- After that you have to choose a mixing blade, it is important to point because mixing blades affect the quality of the mixed items… So use suitable blades for mixing your ingredients.
- Don’t worry in below the article I will tell you which type of blade is perfect for your ingredients about mixing
- Then after selecting the blade, put the ingredient into the mixing jar and close the top cap.
- Then take the jar and mount it onto the mixer grinder, it is simple,
- take the jar
- place on the top of the motor ⚙️
- and rotate it slightly
- Then start the mixer grinder but remember always start the mixer grinder at low speed then slowly increase the rotating power. Below the article, I will discuss the use of the 3-speed button to stay connected.
So these are the normal process of how to use a mixer grinder, if you follow all steps carefully, you will be able to use a mixer grinder.
here you can check out our top 5 👉adorable and powerful mixer grinder.👈
Which type of mixing blade perfect according to your ingredients
There are types of mixing blades which are provided by a company here we only discuss the major 3 types of blades
- Small: small blades are good for making batters and other sticky things because small blades create a low fraction so they will be able to mix or make the batter.
- Medium: medium size blades are made for grinding heart ingredients so you can use them for grinding hard items.
- Long: Longboards are very useful for mixing or grinding small dry ingredients and long blades able to make small prices quickly. But don’t use long blads for making batter or sticky things like dosa and idly batter. Because it will not rotate perfectly.
Which type of mixing container is i according to your ingredients
- Dry ingredients: when you grind dry ingredients that will convert into powder condition. and in powder condition, the small container is perfect for this so use a small container or mixing jar.
- Thick ingredients: As you know thick ingredients are a little heavy and the grinding that the ick ingredient will become heavier, so it needs a big container or (mixing jar) to make a perfect mix.
- hard ingredients: you can also use small contains for grinding hard ingredients but if you use a middle size container that will be much better.
The problem of mixer grinder
Here are few problems which may be you face while using a mixer grinder……
- After long usage Mixer grinder motor is in a very heated condition so maybe it can’t work properly.
Ans: so when your mixer grinder is overheated give some time to cool
- Most of the mixer grinders manufacture use rubber to make airtight mixing jars….but do you know after some time that rubber will lose its grip.
- Some mixer grinder mixing jars are not well designed so they mix bottom ⬇️ ingredient but they are not able to mix upper 🔝
- So find a little curve and ” v ” shape mixing jar and use a small blade that mix all ingredients perfectly.
- (Here is most common problems and solutions of a mixer grinder)
Why do you use a mixer grinder?
Mixer grinder is a revolutionary gadget that makes mixing and grinding very simple and quick. Also, it is useful for other works…
If you use traditional methods to grind anything that will be time-consuming also skill the full work but in order mixer grinder you will be able to make a perfect size of an ingredient.
So I strongly recommend you to use a mixer grinder and if you face any trouble so you can again read our guide about how to use a mixer grinder.
A final thought on how to use a mixer grinder
Mixer grinder is no doubt a very useful gadget and it makes our work easy but it has some basic principles and guidance which you have to follow.
I think I cover all related topics about how to use a mixer grinder,
if you know something new from our article so please share It with your best friend.
And ask your questions in the comments…
Only 1% complete the full article, and now you’re one of them😱
Thanks for coming!
Have a nice day!