Are you want to enjoy fresh pineapple juice? But still don’t know how to cut a pineapple? how to make a perfect pineapple juice
So Don’t Worry here I will tell you different ways how to cut pineapple for juice..also I will give some extra tips on cutting skill
So don’t miss it read till the end, I would promise you will not disappoint.
Why drink pineapple juice?
Although pineapple juice takes more time to prepare than other juice. But it has some vast benefits. According to (Healthline) a single pineapple juice contain vitamins like B6 and vitamin C
And also it makes you feel fresh, so drinking homemade pineapple juice is like sweets At the festival.
How to know pineapple is ripe or not
Now, before we jump to the cutting techniques, first you have to choose a perfect pineapple, if you already know it then you can skip this portion… But if you don’t know just check the below points✅
- Make sure the outer color of the pineapple is light yellow, green, or orange spots in a few places are normal…don’t worry about it.
- Most of the ripe pineapples are spread small, and you can take your decision based on this small.
- Also if the surface of the pineapple is not soft, then you can tell that the pineapple is ripe.
So these are the few ways, you can use to find out if your pineapple is ripe or not…
How to cut pineapple for juice
Everyone loves fresh pineapple juice but it is a little tricky to cut the eye of the pineapple so here I will tell you 2 different ways how you can cut a pineapple for juice…
The first way to cut pineapple
1. Clean the outer part:
- First, you have to clean the pineapple properly( read here how to clean fruits)
- Then take a knife and cut the top (green crown)
- Then place that cutted pineapple vertically.
2. Cut the skin & outer Peel:
- Now take a knife and cut that pineapple from top to bottom, remember don’t cut that skin deeply.
- Just remove all skin from the pineapple and make a curvy shape.
- Also, you can cut the unused button part of the pineapple.
You may also be interested: The Best 7 Air Fryer Microwave Combo
3. Remove the pineapple eye:
- This is an important step because pineapple eyes create problems with your tongue and mouth so it is needed to remove.
- Take a small sharp knife and just cut that knife on either side of the eye, making it like (v) shape.
- Now you will able to remove those eyes properly…
Also, you can use several eyes removing tool
Check Out The Pineapple Eye Removal Tools
4. Last step:
- Now you can cut that pineapple into 5-6 equal pieces. And make sure those pieces are not very small or not very big. Just make it medium size.
- Also remove the middle part of the pineapple using your .ife.
- Now you can make juice from it.
The second way to cut pineapple
(Video of this second way….)
1. Clean the outer part:
- Take a knife and clean the outer part.
- cut the top green crown
- Also, cut the bottom part of the pineapple.
2. Cut the inner parts:
- First, cut that pineapple into two parts.
- Then slice down the middle part inward and slice it from both directions…
- Now you have two parts of pineapple all you have to do is just make a small slice but don’t cut the skin of the pineapple.
3. Then peel the skin:
- Now just peel the skin using a knife …
- The pineapple eye is automatically removed while you peel the pineapple skin.
How to make pineapple juice quickly
1. How to make pineapple juice using a grinder:
- It is very easy to make, first, you need a mixer grinder.
- Then take medium cutted pineapple pieces then put in into the mixer grinder.
- Add a few amounts of normal water, you can also use cold water.
- Then add one or two tbs sugar ( this is not necessary you can add it or skip it…(it’s depends upon you)
- Now start the grinder, now your pineapple juice is ready.
You may also be interested: How to defrost cheese? 5 different ways to defrost cheese
2. How to make pineapple juice using a juicer:
Making juice using a juicer is way more simple than making it with a grinder..just read below.
- Take small cutted pineapple pieces
- put them into the juicer
- start the juicer and wait for a while.
- Now it is ready to serve
3. How to make pineapple juice without a juicer or grinder:
There are no perfect ways to make pineapple juice without having a juicer or mixer grinder but you can try a few methods which maybe give a positive result.
These are the methods
- Deep freeze those pineapple pieces and then press it with a pressing machine.
- Also, you can use your hand for doing this..
- Use a lemon squeezer for making pineapple juice.
- You can also boil it, that will work a bit.
- You can also use cheese grater for making small pieces and then add water to it.
Watch below video
Watch this 2nd video
How do I use pineapple waste material
There are many ways, in which you can use those waste products for different purposes here will explain three to four useful uses.
- Make Compost From It: Make compost using those waste products, as it is proven that homemade organic compost is most useful for gardening, so make sure you try this.
- Make Bio Gas: you can make cooking gas from it, all you need just collect pineapple and other fruits and vegetable waste then store them in a container and make small scale homemade cooking gas or biogas.
- You can also feed those waste products to orphan cattle or any animal, which will also be of good use of it.
- Also, read the article about the best liquid for smoothies.
Q: Do you have to peel a pineapple before juicing?
Yes, it is mandatory to peel pineapple before making juice or shaking, it also you have to remove the eye of the pineapple and the Unused inner part.
Q: How do you make pineapple juice without a blender or juicer?
There are no specific ways of making juice without using blender also it is hard to make, but still, you can use traditional methods like crushing the pineapple, squeezing them…etc
Q: Is drinking pineapple juice good for you?
Yes, home made pineapple juice contains vitamin C and B6 which is very beneficial for our body drinking pineapple juice also hydrated you
Q: How much juice can you get from a pineapple?
A normal size pineapple has capable enough to make one to two glasses of juice also it is depend upon the amount of water you are using in this process.
Q: How long does homemade pineapple juice last?
You can store it in freezer but I would recommend you to drink it before 3 hours maximum.
Conclusion on how to cut pineapple for juice
Before cutting the pineapple you have to check the pineapple quality and then you have to cut the pineapple by the given method…
Also, don’t through the pineapple waste product, you can use it in different ways like gardening and other things…..
So I think this article adds value to your life and also clear quarries about how to cut pineapple for juice, make fresh juice and enjoy it.
If you have any questions you can comment us. I will love to answer.
Have a nice day!!!