Do you know? using vinegar and baking soda makes the garbage disposal cleaning process much easier.
So here I will explain how to clean garbage disposal with vinegar and baking soda, also I will tell you how you can apply those steps.
So read out the below sub-topics to know better…
Product you need
- Baking soda
- Lemon( optional )
- Normal water
- Brush or kitchen towel
These are some products that you need during the cleaning process.
Now I am going to explain how you can clean the disposal using vinegar and baking soda separately.
1.How to clean garbage disposal with vinegar
- First you have to make a vinegar and water mix solution( 50% water + 50% vinegar)
- After that apply that solution over the sink and the outer part of your garbage disposal.
- Then use a brush to clean the outer part of the garbage disposal.
- Now your outer part is cleaned, let’s clean the inner parts.
- First take water and add a few amounts of soap or cleaner also add vinegar into it….and make a solution.
- Then put that solution inside the garbage disposal.
- Make sure your garbage disposal is turned off at this time.
- After a few times the vinegar would be perfectly covered inside the disposal.
- Now you can turn on the disposal.
2.How to clean garbage disposal with baking soda
- You can use both baking soda powder or baking soda and water solution for this.
- First, sprinkle the baking soda powder on the sink, also drop a few amounts of the baking soda inside the garbage disposal.
- you can use a few amounts of lemon juice here, which will enhance the cleaning process.
- After all the process, now you can start the sink water.
- Also use a brush for better results.
So these are the steps you can try but remainder if you want to clean the outer and inner parts of the garbage disposal… Properly.
Then read out our 5 tested tips for cleaning garbage disposal 👈
Q: is cleaning with vinegar harmful?
Vinegar is not harmful but it is an acidic solution, so first, you need to add a little amount of water, while you apply it to thin metals.
Q: why baking soda is used as a cleaning agent?
Baking soda is one of the nontoxic and alkali materials which removes dust, rust, and other bad stuff from the surface so it is used as a cleaning agent.
Q: what type of things do vinegar and baking soda clean?
You can use water, Vinegar, and baking soda mixture for cleaning metals, floor, and other surfaces.
Q: how much time does it take to clean?
It takes at least 30 to 45 minutes, to clean garbage disposal with vinegar and baking soda.
Conclusion on how to clean garbage disposal with vinegar and baking soda
Baking soda and vinegar can work together like a charm but always remember that these steps are only for cleaning temporarily.
If you want to be your garbage disposal to stay clean for the month you need to use soap, ice, and a special brush to remove food particles. which I had explained in the previous article. You can read out that.
If you learn something new, then please share it with your Friend. And commend your opinion.
Have a nice day 🥰