Undoubtedly oven is one of the most important appliances in the kitchen, and I know cleaning an oven is quite irritating.
And as you know a dirty oven can spread various health issues so you need to clean your oven completely.
Don’t worry, here I will explain 5 different ways to clean an oven quickly also I will share the exact process of how you can clean a dirty oven quickly.
So let’s start.
5 Quick ways to clean Ovens
Here I will give the 5 different ways to clean the oven quickly, so read them completely also I will explain the exact trick to clean the oven quickly just read below.
1. Use oven cleaners: oven cleaners are one of the best options to clean both the outer and inner parts of the oven, Also, these are specially made for removing heavy burning spots and rust easily.
To use this, You only need a few amounts of water and a cleaning cloth for this.
2. Use baking soda: If you don’t have an oven cleaner then you can use baking soda. Baking soda is available in every household, as you know it is an alkaline product, so it is capable to clean the oven.
But you have to put effort while using baking soda for cleaning the oven.
3. Use a scrubber: you can use a normal scrubber for removing rust and dust particles ( I will give the best scrubber link, just read below).
A scrubber helps your hand to reach small corners of the oven also you can use both scrubbers and oven cleaner at the same time, it will give a favorable result.
Read below to know more ways.
4. Use lemon or acid: Lemmon juice contains an acid called (citric acid) and that acid works as rust and cleaner.
So you can use this method to clean your oven, but for this process, you need lots of lemons and effort…so this is not an ideal way to clean the oven.
If you are interested, then you can try it. If you need more details regarding this method you can check our new article: Oven cleaner with lemon juice
5. Use vinegar: With baking soda, vinegar is also a good cleaner. Most people use this as a food preserver so it is a common household item.
The use of vinegar is very simple you can apply vinegar with a cloth and stay away for a while after some time you can clean that with clothes.
Some product suggestion
1. Oven cleaner
3. Cleaning Gloves
Process of cleaning oven using vinegar/cleaner etc.
|Video of cleaning oven|
Steps: Follow these steps to clean the oven quickly.
How to clean the inner part of the oven
- First, turn off the power switch.
- Remove all grills and rub that grills with oven cleaner or baking soda mixture.
- Also, apply the cleaner inner part of the oven in a circular motion.
- Let it time to absorb for 15 minutes.
- Then you can use water to clean the inner part properly.
Note: It may take 15 minutes to 12 hours to absorb the cleaning solutions properly, it depends on the condition of your oven.
How to clean the outer part of the oven
- Turn off the power connections.
- Rub oven cleaner or baking soda or lemon juice with the help of a brush or towels.
- Then you can clean it with water.
Conclusion on How to clean an oven quickly
We make delicious food with the help of an oven but after some time your oven gets burning marks, rusting, etc.
To solve these types of problems you need to clean your oven every month.
And you can speed up your oven cleaning process with simple methods, so I think this article on How to clean an oven quickly helps you to clean your oven.
Also, read the article about the best garbage disposal cleaner.
Have a nice day!
Q: How much time it will take?
It will take hardly 45 minutes to 1 hour, it depends on how dusty your oven is.
Q: How do I clean oven glass?
You can use cleaner or baking soda and water mixture to clean the oven glass, after applying this, give it some time to absorb, then clean it with water.
Q: Is cleaning with Baking soda dangerous for the oven?
No, cleaning with baking soda is not dangerous but everyday cleaning with an alkaline solution causes damage of oven metal.