Are you going to purchase granite cookware? And want to know what are the pros and cons of Granite cookware?
So don’t worry here I will tell Granite cookware pros and cons in simple words, are you ready to know about granite cookware….?
What is granite cookware?
Granite cookware is made of by special type of stone so the cookwares have a super fine design and is also very strong.
Also, granite cookware metal is made of stone so it is chemical-free.
Pros and cons of granite cookware
Here I will explain the pros and cons of various factors. Are you ready to know all-prose and cons of granite cookware so let’s start.
1. Heatproof: As you know granite cookware is made of one type of stone layer so it can handle very high heat, approx 500°c.
A normal food dish needs 200-300° or below to cook properly so there will be no problem arrived while cooking.
2. PFOA chemical Free: PFOA(perfluorooctanoic acid) Is a chemical that is used in most nonstick cookware, but granite cookware is PFOA acid-free.
PFOA acid is released in high heat but there is no PFOA used in granite cookware so it is another prose.
3. Very good nonstick base: Granite cookware nonstick coating is really good, the stone finish layer and some other layers make granite good cookware.
Also, the nonstick base is very well finished so food doesn’t stick to the cookware.
4. Safe for everyone: Some cookwares are not allowed for small children because of imperfect metallic components but the granite cookware is safe to use.
It is also approved by various trusted governments agencies like FDA and others so don’t worry.
5. Strong layer: Most of the granite cookware are protected by some layer that will make this cookwares more stable and strong, Also, some layer makes them scratch proof.
Has an enamel coating and the bad thing is if that enamel coating is damaged then small ceramic pieces maybe enter your food, so be aware.
6. Equally spread heat: Do you know granite cookware is also a very good Conductor of heat so it will able to cook your food fastly?
And the multiple layers of coating help to make constant heat on an equal side.
7. Doesn’t rust: The most common problem in other metal cookware is rusting, but in granite cookware, there is no rust related problem so you can simply wash it.
There will be no problems related to rust. you will also be safe from any type of rust related health problems.
You may also be interested: How to use kitchen mama can opener
8. Cook acidic food: While you cook Acidic food in normal cookware that cookware will realise harmful chemicals.
But with granite cookware, there will be no problem you can easily cook acidic food on this.
9. Shining: Rust doesn’t affect the granite cookware and the granite layer also provides a shining effect to cookware so it looks shiny and new.
10. Simple to clean: If you feel tired while cleaning cookware like me, so this point will make you happy. Because enamel coating and nonstick granite layer make this cookware super easy to clean and this is rust-proof so you can easily wash it with water.
11. It needless oil: As you know Health is wealth for us. And granite cookware can cook food on low oil.
That means bad colostral will be in control when you start using granite cookware.
12. Compatible: There are no limits to using it, you can use it in gas, electric heater, electric induction etc…
So you can use it anywhere and any place there are no usage boundaries.
Also, view our best granite cookware choice for you.
1. Little heavier than other cookware: This term is not applicable for every granite cookware but most of the granite cookware is a little heavy due to multiple layers of coating.
You may also be interested: 3 types of Kitchen mama can opener review
2. Hard metal able to damage the surface: Yes, in granite cookware there are some limitations of the surface because when you use hard metal like a spoon on the surface it will damage the enamel layer or granite layer so use wooden and silicone made Cookware spoon for a better experience.
Here you can know more about silicon kitchen tool
3. Enamel: It has an Enamel coating and the bad thing is if that enamel coating is damaged then small granite pieces maybe enter your food, so be aware.
A final thought on Granite cookware pros and cons
Granite cookware is a revolutionary kitchen product that makes cooking easy and safe so I recommend you choose granite cookware.
I mentioned all the possible pros and cons of Granite cookware which gives a better understanding of granite cookware.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this topic so you can question me in the comment section.
Am waiting for your response.
Also, read the article about the best garbage disposal cleaner.
Thanks for coming!
Have a nice day!